Bekaa Hospital’s growth relies on our highly skilled and well trained team of physicians from all specialties and nurses and administrative staff. Our healthcare professionals bring at your service their high level of expertise and provide you with the highest standards of quality, safety and patient centered care. We, In Bekaa Hospital strive to retain the best healthcare professionals in order to achieve our organizational goals.
We at Bekaa Hospital offer the latest technology diagnostic equipment In order to provide our patients with ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS AND the best multidisciplinary care.
High quality of care and patient safety is our main value from which our mission, vision, strategy and policies and procedures are inspired.
We at Bekaa Hospital focus on you as a patient and your particular health needs. The goal of our patient centered care is to involve patients in their own care. Our physicians and healthcare providers communicate with our patients; they address their needs to provide them with care that is not only effective but also safe.
The endoscopy department in Bekaa Hospital strives to provide advanced solutions to diagnose the treatment for various specialities. The department works in collaboration with specialists from the other departments in the hospital, with the possibility of taking biopsy and getting results within minutes. the department has a modern endoscopy equipped with advanced video recording that allows doctors to review the results at any time in the future.
The endoscopy department includes:
- Endoscopic, Retro grade, Cholangioi, Pancreato Graphy (ERCP)
The Dialysis department is located in the second floor of the new building, which has been equipped with the latest medical machinery and equipment including 12 beds with 2 isolated rooms to prevent contamination and an extensive care room.
The Dialysis unit is supervised by highly qualified doctors and highly trained nurses with long experience in dialysis. The department also provides a wide array of services in helping diagnose and treat various kidney diseases such as:
The Operating Section is located on the third and fourth floors in the hospital and consists of general surgery with 33 beds and the internal medicine department and contains 18 beds. The department is run by a highly qualified surgeons and a team of efficient and high standard nurses providing high quality medical and psychological care for the patients.
We are comitted to:
- Saving lives and working on reducing pains and improving health with protective measures taken to prevent infection from highly contagious diseases by providing a quarantine room for such cases.
- Keeping medical files confidential regarding the patients conditions, medical history and the treatments and care given.
- Accurate and safe application of treatments subscribed by doctors to patients according to international standards and the high quality that characterizes the institution
- Continuous training of medical staff with the latest medical developments to continue to provide high quality care to patients
New Born Department
The X Ray Department covers in-patients, out-patients and emergency cases 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is characterized by its outstanding technical staff that is committed to the highest standards of safety. Medical reports are prepared in record time to serve patients through the use of diagnostic criteria with extreme precision and quality in the results and in the field of medical imaging (three-dimensional images), where it is possible to carry out colored imaging of the arteries, imaging of the fetus inside the uterus, biopsies and samples from different parts of the body in addition to conventional imaging devices.
All the imaging devices are connected through an internal network and stored on central servers, where doctors can view the results immediately from one place, and where the results and images are stored for long term and for future references. Copies can be printed out and given to the patient if requested.
The X-Ray Department includes:
- All Echography
- All Ultrasound (Pelvic, Abdominal, Pregnancy, etc.)
- All CT Scan (3D)
The cardiology department is equipped with the latest technology to diagnose and treat coronary heart disease. The department has two rooms for observation and preparation before and after any operation with monitoring.
The cardiology department is supervised and managed by highly trained doctors and skilled nurses with long experience in caring for heart patients. The services offered by the cardiology department cover:
- Diagnostic Services
- Stress Test
Cardiac Catheterization Unit:
- The use of balloon angioplasty and stent to widen the narrowed arteries
- 3D ultrasound imaging of the arteries and veins
- StentBoost is a simple, quick, and effective tool to enhance stent visualization in the coronary arteries.
- Aortic valvuloplasty to widen the aortic valves.
Coronary Care Unit (CCU) to monitor patients with:
- Heart stroke condition
- Have undergone open heart surgery
- Other heart surgery
Intensive care Department
الوقاية أفضل وسيلة للحماية
news title 3