Bekaa Hospital’s growth relies on our highly skilled and well trained team of physicians from all specialties and nurses and administrative staff. Our healthcare professionals bring at your service their high level of expertise and provide you with the highest standards of quality, safety and patient centered care. We, In Bekaa Hospital strive to retain the best healthcare professionals in order to achieve our organizational goals.
We at Bekaa Hospital offer the latest technology diagnostic equipment In order to provide our patients with ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS AND the best multidisciplinary care.
High quality of care and patient safety is our main value from which our mission, vision, strategy and policies and procedures are inspired.
We at Bekaa Hospital focus on you as a patient and your particular health needs. The goal of our patient centered care is to involve patients in their own care. Our physicians and healthcare providers communicate with our patients; they address their needs to provide them with care that is not only effective but also safe.
Intensive care Department
The Dialysis department is located in the second floor of the new building, which has been equipped with the latest medical machinery and equipment including 12 beds with 2 isolated rooms to prevent contamination and an extensive care room.
The Dialysis unit is supervised by highly qualified doctors and highly trained nurses with long experience in dialysis. The department also provides a wide array of services in helping diagnose and treat various kidney diseases such as:
The Operating Section is located on the third and fourth floors in the hospital and consists of general surgery with 33 beds and the internal medicine department and contains 18 beds. The department is run by a highly qualified surgeons and a team of efficient and high standard nurses providing high quality medical and psychological care for the patients.
We are comitted to:
- Saving lives and working on reducing pains and improving health with protective measures taken to prevent infection from highly contagious diseases by providing a quarantine room for such cases.
- Keeping medical files confidential regarding the patients conditions, medical history and the treatments and care given.
- Accurate and safe application of treatments subscribed by doctors to patients according to international standards and the high quality that characterizes the institution
- Continuous training of medical staff with the latest medical developments to continue to provide high quality care to patients
Located in the 4th floor, and provides the highest care for mother and baby after childbirth.
The obstetrics department is considered an independent unit in the hospital that aims to provide the best medical care for both the mother and the baby.
For this, the safety of mother and the baby necessitates the presence of special medical equipment and apparatus that are updated on regular basis.
In addition , this department receives pregnant patients and provide them with relevant medical and nursing care like ;
- Gynecology intervention
- Pathology grosses
The responsibilities and tasks inthe Obstetrics and gynecology department are distributed among the specialists healthcare staff as follows :
- Department responsible who monitors and controls the job and administrative matters;
- Mid-wives who are highly qualified and experienced enough in delivering and urgent female cases in addition to newly-born monitoring.
- Nurses who have enough experience in delivering and newly-born monitoring
New Born Department
The Chemotherapy department is located in the third floor of the new building which is equipped with the latest technology and equipment and contains 14 beds with a special fully equipped room for the chemo at international standards.
The chemotherapy department is under the management of highly qualified doctors and experienced nurses.
The Emmergency Department is one of the most sensitive and vital units in the hospital, and is available 24 hours a day. For this reason the emergency unit has been highly equipped with all the modern medical tools and equipment that is needed to attend to emergency situations of the patients.
The unit is managed by high specialist doctors and high calibre of experienced nurses to deal with accidents, severe injuries, and is equipped with a large number of medical consultants from different departments of surgical and medical specialists.
The unit is made up of 9 rooms as follows:
- Recovery room equipped with life saving equipment
- Room to treat broken bones and injuries
- 5 rooms to treat emergency medical cases
- Room for carrying out simple surgery procedures
- Room for the less dangerous or urgent cases
This department is located on the ground floor for easy access, and has a direct entrance to the X Ray department. The emergency department is similar to a mini hospital within the hospital for its capacity to handle all kinds of medical situations from across all departments.
الوقاية أفضل وسيلة للحماية
news title 3